WE ARE HIRING!!!
PRIORITY DOORS & WINDOWS is one of the largest, oldest, and most respected suppliers of door and window products in San Diego County, having been in business for over 43 years. Priority Door and Window is a rapidly growing company, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team. Dedicated to fostering personal and professional growth, the teamwork structure of our company has everyone growing together, and directly benefiting from the success of our company. We are looking for a motivated, EXPERIENCED, hardworking, and knowledgeable inside sales representative to join our team and grow with us.
Inside Sales Position
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Quote/Price out products for Architects, Contractors and Homeowners
- Follow up on sales leads or projects assigned by Sales Manager
- Respond to clients’ questions regarding products or services
- Provide product knowledge to clients
- Respond to sales leads and close sales
- Provide customer service when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- MINIMUM 1 YEAR DOOR AND WINDOW SALES EXPERIENCE
- General knowledge of a variety of Door and Window manufacturers
- Ability to work from job plans
- General Microsoft Office knowledge required (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Detail oriented
- Monday-Friday normal business hours. Nights/Weekend closed.
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure in place
- Company pays 100% of Employee’s health coverage premium
- 15 days paid time off to be used for sick and/or vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employer contributing 401K-regardless of employees’ contribution
- Ergonomic Workstations with raised/lower stand up desks
Priority’s dedication to our family is apparent with our frequent “Family Fun Days” where team members bring their friends and family to company hosted events such as Padres games, bowling nights and company dinners.
Qualified candidates please contact Mike Schott or Jason O’Neill at (858) WINDOWS
For more information about our company please visit our website: www.prioritydw.com
Scroll down to bottom of this link https://www.prioritydoorwindow.com/aboutus/ for a virtual tour of our showroom!
- 5 Diamond Certified Milgard Dealer
- Fleetwood Dealer
- Euroline Dealer
- La Cantina Top Performing Dealer
- Elite Marvin Dealer
- Andersen Circle of Excellence Dealer
- AAMA Certified
Interested in Working with Us?
THE PRIORITY DOOR AND WINDOW PROMISE
Priority Door and Window is a rapidly growing company looking for qualified candidates to join our team. Dedicated to fostering personal and professional growth, the teamwork structure of our company has everyone growing together, and directly benefiting from the success of our company.
When quality and integrity count, our clients turn to Priority. Our company culture is based around our quality products, our honesty, and our high level of customer service. But it’s not just about our clients- Priority’s dedication to our family is apparent with full health care coverage, generous paid time off and our frequent “Family Fun Days” where team members bring their friends and family to company hosted events such as Padres games, bowling nights, and company dinners.
Priority is dedicated to industry education and has internship opportunities available for qualified candidates. Interning with Priority not only provides inside knowledge and experience within the door and window industry, but also offers excellent sales experience with our team. Well performing interns are consistently offered a position with our team after completing their internship.
The majority of our success in the door and window industry is largely due to our devoted team. Because of this, Priority is dedicated to rewarding team members who perform well and help the company grow. Our generous bonus structure rewards our sales team as a “thank you” for a job well done.