The summertime is so close we can almost taste it! How excited are you to get outdoors, work on your tan, and freshen up your backyard patio space? With the weather warming up, homeowners across San Clemente, CA are taking a long, hard look at their patios and backyard spaces to make decisions about what do to spruce it up. And, the pros here at Priority Doors & Windows want to help! Read on for some of our best ideas for your patio!
Add a fire pit
If you don’t already have one, you need one. There’s something universally connecting to us all about sitting around a fire and sharing stories and making memories. If you already have one—upgrade or expand it. For example, if you’ve been using a store-bought, above-ground pit but you really desire an in-ground one, make 2018 the year you pull out the shovel and make it happen!
Freshen up the furniture
You don’t have to spend an arm and leg on new furniture. If yours is adequate, see about adding a couple throws and some decorative outdoor pillows to liven up your patio space. If you’re crafty, resurface the fabric parts of your lawn chairs or spray paint your iron table that pretty mint green you’ve been wanting! Note: be sure to purchase the right paints and fabrics for outdoors.
String some lights
Nothing sets a relaxing, inviting mood like soft lighting across an otherwise darkened patio. There are all sorts of styles to choose from, so jump online and check them out!
- Edison style
- Miniature tiki lights
- Globe bulbs
- Miniature lanterns
- Decorative bronzed café style
- Garden vintage lantern style
Invest in a new patio door
Whether this means replacing the one you have or finally having one installed—you need a good patio door to have a great outdoor space. Here are some styles to consider:
- Bi-fold patio doors: just like they sound, these are floor-to-ceiling patio doors that fold into an according and tuck away, as needed. They add visibility, natural light, and awe to any space
- French patio doors: perfect for a cottage-style, vintage, and country-chic home. A beloved classic.
- Multi-slide patio doors: just like the common sliding patio door, but bigger and better. The multi-slide system allows you to customize the size and quantity of panels and are just a gorgeous addition to the backyard (and indoor) space. Lots of visibility, lots of light, and a seriously increased home value!
- Arched swing doors: Maybe you like the modern look of all-glass, but the tradition of the arch. Priority can offer you both with our Euroline steel doors. Check out their brochure here: https://www.prioritydoorwindow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Euroline.pdf
What ideas do you have for your patio space this year? We’re excited to work with you! Give the experts here at Priority Doors & Windows a call!
For more details, you can check San Clemente, CA bifold patio doors
Priority Doors & Windows / 8185 Camino Santa Fe, San Diego, CA 92121 / 619.281.2333