No one wants a cookie-cutter home. Here at Priority Doors & Windows, we know how important it is that your Laguna Beach, CA home feels uniquely you. You want your home to complement your personal style, work efficiently for you, and make sense for your family. How, exactly, does one accomplish that, though?
We’ve got a few suggestions for you. Keep reading for some helpful tips and tricks to personalize your home space!
- Pay attention to the little details
Not everything has to be some expensive or big overhaul; you can make small changes that will impact your home’s overall vibe in a big way. Here are two ideas of “small changes” that you’re sure to love!
- Window boxes: If you don’t have the space to keep a garden, window boxes are a sweet little alternative. These will make your place feel more personable and you get the added benefit of eating your own, home-grown fruits and veggies!
- Photo wall: Personal (updated) photos are the easiest way to make your home indicatively But, you don’t want to overdo! Choose one or two colors for frames, various sizes, and spend an hour or so hanging them in a configuration you like. Location suggestions include the wall ascending with the stairs, over the dining room table, above the couch.
- Choose a unique feature to add to your home
Choose something a little “strange” to add to the features in your home. For example:
- Bi-fold doors: These aren’t strange, but you don’t see these all too often. Bi-fold doors will make your home stand out among the other “normal homes.” And, you’ll have the best views, the most natural light, and visibility of the dogs in the backyard from many areas of your main floor!
- Custom windows: As in, custom sizes and shapes. The more windows your home has, the more eye-catching. Add a skylight, some oddly shaped windows, or windows in obscure places!
- Clawfoot bathtub: Though these used to be run-of-the-mill, they aren’t any longer. But, add one to your guest bath and you are sure to hear “ooh’s” and “ahh’s.”
- Share your adventures
If you’re a traveler, incorporate some of the items you’ve purchased into your décor and displays. You can turn a cabinet or a bookshelf into a display of postcards, scarves, trinkets, books, photos, and anything else of significance. Doing so is eye-catching and sparks conversation.
- Show off your artwork
You don’t have to spend a ton of money on artwork to elevate your interior. If you’ve captured your own amazing photographs—have them printed and frame them! If you’re artsy and you love painting, sketching, or doodling—frame your work! Personality is beautiful.
So, which ideas do you like best? We like them all! When you’re ready to replace or add some new windows or doors to your space, or if you’re curious about any of our products (especially those bi-fold doors!), give the team here at Priority Doors & Windows a call!
For more details you can check Laguna Beach, CA bifold doors
Priority Doors & Windows / 8185 Camino Santa Fe, San Diego, CA 92121 / 619.281.2333